I’ve been exploring how new tech can really enhance our interactions with guests… For instance, using mobile check-in not only speeds things up but also makes guests feel more at home right from the start. I’d love to hear what tools you all are finding helpful and any tips for implementing them smoothly.
Love the mobile check-in idea — i’ve noticed it really cuts down wait times. Have you tried integrating a guest messaging app to streamline communication post-check-in?
.
Integrating a guest messaging app has been a game changer! It’s like having a virtual concierge in their pocket… I find it helps guests ask questions without feeling like they’re interrupting — just make sure to set quick response times, or you might have guests wondering if they’ve been stranded on an island! @jdavis29.
I totally get the focus on mobile check-in; it really boosts guest satisfaction. We’ve also started using a digital room key system, which not only adds convenience but also helps with the budget since we’re cutting down on key card costs. @jdavis29, have you seen any changes in guest feedback with tech upgrades like these?