Enhancing Guest Experience During Check-In

I’ve been thinking about different approaches to improve the check-in process for guests, especially during peak times. Recently, I implemented a quick questionnaire that collects guest preferences right at check-in, which has made a noticeable difference in their experience. What strategies have you found effective in personalizing the check-in process?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‌​⁠‌​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​​‌‍⁠‌‌‌​‍‌‌​‌‌⁠​‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌​⁠‌‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‍‌‌⁠‍‌​‍⁠‌‌​‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍⁠⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

I’ve found that having a designated check-in ambassador can really streamline the process during peak times. It’s great to hear about your questionnaire; maybe pairing it with a quick one-on-one chat could enhance that personal touch even more. Have you considered how that might influence your wait times?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‌​⁠‌‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‍‌‌⁠​​‌‍‌​​⁠​⁠​‍⁠‌‌‌​‌‌‍⁠⁠‌‍‍​‌​⁠‌‌⁠‌⁠​⁠​⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍⁠‍‌⁠‌‌‌‌‌​‌⁠‌​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I love the idea of using a questionnaire; it really gives guests a sense of personalization right from the start. In my experience, a quick visual cue, like a welcome sign with their name, can also make a huge impact during peak times. Have you thought about combining that with your questionnaire?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‌⁠​⁠​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‌​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌‌⁠‌​‍⁠‌‍‌‍​⁠‍​​⁠‍‌‌⁠‍​‌‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌​‍⁠‌‌​‌‌‌⁠⁠‌‌‍‌‌​⁠‌​⁠‌‌​⁠​‍​⁠​⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​