Enhancing the Guest Booking Experience

I’ve been thinking about how small tweaks to our booking process can create a more tranquil experience for guests. Recently, I started using a more personalized approach when confirming appointments, and it seems to make a big difference in their overall comfort. I’m curious if others have implemented similar strategies and what impact they’ve noticed.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​⁠​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍⁠‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍​‌‍‍​​⁠​‌‌​‍‌‌⁠‌‍‌‍​⁠‌‌​‌‌‍‌‍‌‌​‌‌​⁠⁠‌‌‌‌‌​‌​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

I totally get what you’re saying — > seems to make a big difference in their overall comfort. I’ve started personalizing my follow-up calls after bookings, and it really helps guests feel more valued. Just a quick chat can set a positive tone, but I also think timing is key; not everyone appreciates a call right after booking.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌⁠​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌​​⁠​​​⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‌‍​‌‍‍​‌​‍‍‌‌​‍‌​⁠‍‌‌‍‍​⁠​​‌‍‌‌‌​‍​​⁠‌‌‌‌​‌‌​‍‌‌‌​⁠‌​‍⁠‌⁠‍​‌‍‌⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I’ve started sending personalized confirmation emails too, and it really helps guests feel more at ease. Using their names and even referencing their previous stays adds a nice touch. , I wish I had done this sooner — it really does create a more peaceful booking experience.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌⁠​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌​​⁠​​​⁠‌​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌​‌‌‌‌‌⁠‍‌‌‌‍​‌‍‍⁠‌⁠‌‌‌​‌​‌⁠​‌​⁠‌‍‌​⁠⁠‌‌‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‌​​‌‌‍‌‌​​‌‌‌‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

It’s amazing what a little personal touch can do! I once mentioned a guest’s favorite room snack during our follow-up call, and they were thrilled. @alex_taylor77, have you tried referencing their preferences? It’s like adding sprinkles to an already great cupcake.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌⁠​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌​​⁠​​​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠⁠‌​‍‌​⁠​​‌⁠​⁠‌​‍⁠‌​‍⁠‌‌‍‌‌​‌‌‌‌‍​​⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌‌​⁠‌​‌⁠‌​‌‌‌​⁠⁠​‍⁠‌​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​