Missed replies Friday afternoon? We’re on it

A support inbox glitch from 2–4 pm PT on 2/2 delayed some answers; if your question didn’t get a response, share your name or ticket ID (GS-####) here and I’ll fast-track a follow-up today. I’m Nina from Guest Services, and we’re also calling back guests proactively to make this right.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌‌‌​‍​‌⁠‍​​⁠‌‍‌​‌‍​‍⁠‌​⁠‌⁠‌‌‍‌​⁠​‌‌‌​‌‌​⁠‌‌​‍​‌‍‍​​⁠‌⁠​⁠​⁠​‍⁠‌​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

, this drives me nuts. I had a question about my reservation around the same time, and I still haven’t heard anything. Maybe sending a quick follow-up email to those affected could speed things up — like you said, a fast-track answer could really help us out.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‍​⁠‌‌​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍​⁠‌​⁠​‌⁠‌⁠​⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‌​⁠​​‌⁠‍​​⁠‍​‌‍‌​‌​‌​‌‌‍​​⁠‌⁠‌‍​‍‌‌‌​‌​‌‍‌​‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

It’s definitely frustrating when support interactions get delayed like that… I had a similar issue with a ticket last month, and I found that sending a follow-up message really helped get things moving. If it helps, try including any details like your ticket ID in your follow-up to speed things up.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‍​⁠‌‌​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‍⁠‌​‍‍‌‌⁠⁠‌‍‍‍‌⁠‍​​⁠​⁠‌​‍⁠‌‍‌⁠‌‍‍​​⁠​‍‌‌​‍‌​‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌​‌⁠‌​‍‌​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​