I’ve been thinking about how crucial our check-in process is for setting the tone of patient visits. We’re using a new software system that claims to cut check-in time by half, but I’m finding that it still has its hiccups. Anyone else struggling to make sure patient records are accurate and up-to-date while also keeping that flow moving smoothly?
I get that! When we switched to our new system, I focused on training the team on data entry accuracy. Have you tried extra training sessions or checklists?
I’ve found that using a quick verbal confirmation system during check-in helps catch errors on the spot… As @bryan_jones92 mentioned, training is key, but making it interactive can really speed things up. Have you considered a buddy system for new staff?
, I totally feel you on this one. When we started using our new software and aimed to cut check-in time, it seemed promising but still has kinks. Have you considered implementing a quick verification step for the info after patients sign in?