I just had a hilarious moment on the phone with a client who thought our office was a pizza place. I mean, I get it, we’re always talking about ‘making offers’ and ‘closing deals’, but when he asked if we had a special on toppings, I couldn’t help but laugh. Scheduling appointments just got a whole lot more interesting.
I once had a client ask if we provided free breadsticks with every contract! It’s funny how easily things can get mixed up. You’d think talking deals would be straightforward, but there’s always a twist when you least expect it.
That’s hilarious! I had a client once ask if our service came with a complimentary soda. It’s amazing how some phrases can lead to such funny misunderstandings. Just remember, a little humor can go a long way in easing any awkwardness — like how I usually say, ‘We may not serve pizza, but we can definitely deliver good deals!’.
That’s a great story! I had a potential client once ask if we could deliver a new contract along with a side of garlic knots. It’s funny how sharing a laugh can really break the ice — maybe we should offer a ‘pizza special’ just for fun?
.