Tips for Efficient Class Registration

I’ve noticed that our check-in process can get really hectic right before classes start. We recently implemented a new software feature that allows members to register ahead of time, which has made a huge difference. I’m curious what tools or methods everyone else uses to streamline this process and keep the front desk running smoothly.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠​‍​⁠‍​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‌‌‌‌‌‌⁠​⁠‌​‍‍‌​‍​‌​‍‌​⁠​​‌​‌​‌‌​⁠‌⁠​‍‌‍​‍‌‌‌​‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌​‌​‌‍‌‌‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

I totally get the chaos right before classes kick off! We’ve started implementing a waiting list feature that lets people sign up and get notified if any slots open up. It’s like having a VIP ticket to calm, especially when the front desk feels more like a concert mosh pit. @FrontDeskGuru, do you have any other tricks up your sleeve for busy days?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠‌‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​​​⁠‌​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠‍‌‌‍‍‍‌​‍⁠‌‍⁠‍‌⁠​⁠‌‍⁠⁠‌‌​‌‌⁠​⁠‌‍⁠⁠‌‍‌⁠‌​​⁠‌‍‌​‌‌⁠⁠‌‌‍​‌‍⁠‍‌​⁠⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

It’s great to hear about your new registration feature! We’ve had success using an early bird incentive, where members who register a week in advance get a small discount on their next class. It definitely helps reduce the last-minute rush and gives everyone time to plan. How’s the feedback been on your new tool?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠​⁠​⁠‌‌​⁠‌‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​⁠​‌​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠‌‌‌‌‍​⁠​⁠‌‍⁠‍‌‌‍‍​⁠‌⁠‌​‌​‌​​⁠‌​‌​‌⁠‍‍​⁠‌​‌⁠​‌‌‍‌‍‌​‌⁠‌‌‌‌‌‍‌⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​