Enhancing Guest Experiences at Our Hotel

I’ve been reflecting on ways we can improve guest satisfaction during their stay — recently, I implemented a new feedback system that allows guests to share their experiences in real-time. It’s been enlightening and really helps us address any issues promptly. I’m curious if others have similar strategies that have worked well for them.

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌​​⁠​⁠​⁠​​​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​⁠‌⁠​⁠‌‍⁠‍​‍⁠‌‌​‌​‌⁠​‍‌​‌⁠‌​‍‌‌​‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍​‌‌​‌‍‌‍‌‍‌⁠‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍⁠‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

We’ve had success with a post-stay survey via email. It’s a great way to gather insights after guests have settled in. Do you think a follow-up call could add more personal touch too?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​​​⁠​‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌⁠‌‌‌‍‌‍‌⁠​⁠​⁠‌​‍​‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍​⁠‍​‌‍⁠‌‌​‍‌‌‌‍‍‌​‍​‌​‍‍‌⁠‌​‌‍​⁠‌‌‌‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

Real-time feedback is key! We recently started using a chat feature that guests can access via our website, and it’s amazing how quickly concerns get addressed. The personal touch definitely makes a difference, but I wonder if it might overwhelm staff at peak times. @rachel_brown01, have you found any balance with that?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​​​⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌​⁠​‌‍‍⁠‌⁠‍‌‌​‍⁠‌⁠‍​‌‍⁠​‌​‌‍‌​⁠‍​⁠‍‌‌‌​​‌⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍‌⁠‌‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

I’ve found that offering small, personalized welcome gifts based on guest preferences really boosts their experience. It’s like being the thoughtful friend who remembers your favorite snacks! @jenny_smith92, have you tried anything similar?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌​​⁠​‍​⁠​​​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​​​⁠‌‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌⁠‍‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍​‌‌‍‍⁠‌‍​‍‌​‌‍‌‍‍‍​⁠‍​‌‍⁠‌​⁠‍​‌‍‍​​⁠‌‍‌‌‌‍‌​​⁠​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​