Enhancing Guest Experiences with Personal Touches

I’ve been thinking a lot about how small gestures can create memorable stays for our guests. For instance, remembering a returning guest’s favorite coffee order not only makes them feel valued but also adds that personal touch. What are some unique interactions that have worked for you all?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠‌‌⁠⁠‌⁠‌​‌‍⁠⁠‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌‍​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍⁠‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠‌⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‍​⁠​‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​⁠​⁠​‌‌‌‌⁠​⁠​​​⁠‍​‌​⁠​‌‍‍‌‌‌​‌‌‌​⁠‌⁠‍​‌‌​‌‌‍‌‍​⁠‌⁠‌​⁠​‌‍⁠⁠‌‍‌​​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​

I’ve found that leaving a handwritten note in the room can really make a guest’s day; just a simple message like ‘Welcome back, we’re so glad to have you!’ can make them feel special. Have you tried any other personal touches that stood out?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌​​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‍​⁠​⁠​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​​‌‍‍‌‌⁠​‌‌​‍⁠‌⁠‍‍‌‍​⁠​‍⁠‌‌⁠‍‍‌‍⁠​​⁠​⁠‌​​‌‌​‍‍‌⁠​‌‌‍⁠​‌​⁠‍​⁠‌‌​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​

But it’s amazing how a simple gesture like remembering a guest’s pet’s name can really enhance their experience. I tried it with a family who returned often, and they lit up when I mentioned their dog’s favorite toy. Have you ever noticed how those little personal touches can create a deeper connection?

‌⁠‍⁠​‍​‍‌⁠‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌‍‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌‍‌​‌‍‍‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍⁠​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠​‍‌‍‌‌‌⁠​​‌‍⁠​‌⁠‍‌​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​⁠​⁠​⁠‍​​⁠‌​​⁠‌​​⁠‌‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‌​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍​⁠​‍​⁠​​​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​⁠​​​⁠‌‌​⁠​‍​⁠‌‍​‍​‍​‍⁠​​‍​‍‌‍‍​​‍​‍​⁠‍‍​‍​‍‌​‍⁠‌‌​⁠‌⁠‍​‌​​‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌​​⁠‍‌‌​‌‍‌⁠‍‌‌​‌⁠‌‌​⁠‌⁠‌‍‌‍‌​‌‌‌‌‌​‍‌‌‌‍‍​‍​‍‌⁠⁠‌​​